Every Saturday from 9:30 -10:30 AM we have Bible study groups, called Sabbath School. We have classes for all ages from birth through adult.
The Junior Sabbath School class is for kids ages 10-12. In Junior Sabbath School kids began to operate more analytically and the Junior class engages the preteen mind in the lesson. This bible Study class is lead by background checked, trusted leaders.
Special Covid-19 Instructions:
PLEASE NOTE: It is not realistic to expect children to social distance while interacting in a Sabbath School environment. Rather than promising something we cannot deliver, please be aware that if you bring your kids to Sabbath School they will likely be in close contact with others. If you bring them you are agreeing to that risk.
Self Health Screening
If you or anyone in your family can answer “yes” to any of the following 6 questions, please stay home.
- Do you have a fever? (temperature should not exceed 100.4 degrees)
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- Consider wearing a face covering.
- Maintain at least a 6-foot distance between household units at all times.
- No handshaking, hugging, etc.
- Limit the use of restroom facilities and drinking fountain to as little as possible.
- Wash hands and bring and utilize hand sanitizer.
We understand that this may be a bit more cumbersome than normal, but please understand that most churches are not having any programs for their children yet. We feel that Children's Sabbath School is very important, so we have stepped out in faith in reopening before most churches, but we also want to take reasonable steps to reduce the risk to the kids and their teachers. Please be respectful of these concerns and if your kids are sick with anything, not just Covid-19, keep them home. It is unkind and unfair to expose other kids to colds, the flu, and other ailments and it could force us to shut down again.