Join the Highland Team as we walk across America this year!
Using the World Walking app, our team is counting our combined steps with the goal of virtually walking across the United States this year.
If you would like to participate go to WorldWalking.org and create a login account.
Once you are logged in, go to “groups” and look for "Highland Walkers."
Click on the prompt to join this group and you’re all set. There is also an app available for both iPhones and Androids under “World Walking” in your app store.
Join the community of thousands who found freedom from depression and anxiety. On our website you will find listings for the Nedley™ Community Depression and Anxiety Recovery Programs throughout the world. Our program is well researched scientifically based encompassing the whole person.
If you'd like to be informed about our next session in Portland, please contact the church office.
- Overcome depression and/or anxiety
- Discover how to achieve a healthy sense of self-worth
- Learn coping skills
- Find the motivation and concentration to help achieve your goals
- Help a friend/family member with depression
- Prevent depression and and/or anxiety
- Gain stress control
- Achieve optimal mental health
- Learn general health knowledge
- Professional development
- Identifying Depression and Its Causes
- Lifestyle Treatment for Depression
- Nutrition and the Brain
- How Positive Thinking Can Defeat Depression
- Positive Lifestyle Choices
- Stress Without Distress
- Living Above Loss
- How to Improve Brain Function