Join the Highland Team as we Race the Pan American Highway!
If you would like to participate in the Pan American Highway Race and you are already registered at world walking you need only let a member of the health committee know.
If you didn't participate in the first walk but you would like to join this one, you will need to go to worldwalking.org, sign up, and then join the Highland Walkers group. You will have to notify the Health Committee so they can put you into one of our teams. To contact the Health Committee call the church office @ 615-325-3925.
We are using the World Walking app, our team is counting our combined steps to see which team will virtually walking the Pan American Highway this year.
If you would like to participate go to:
Then create a login account.
Once you are logged in, go to “groups” and look for "Highland Walkers."
Click on the prompt to join this group and then notify the Heath committee so they can put you into one of the teams. Then you’re all set. There is also an app available for both iPhones and Androids under “World Walking” in your app store.
Download the App:
Or search in Apple iOS or Android App stores for “World Walking” in your app store.
Join the community of thousands who found freedom from depression and anxiety. On our website you will find listings for the Nedley™ Community Depression and Anxiety Recovery Programs throughout the world. Our program is well researched scientifically based encompassing the whole person.
If you'd like to be informed about our next session in Portland, please contact the church office.
- Overcome depression and/or anxiety
- Discover how to achieve a healthy sense of self-worth
- Learn coping skills
- Find the motivation and concentration to help achieve your goals
- Help a friend/family member with depression
- Prevent depression and and/or anxiety
- Gain stress control
- Achieve optimal mental health
- Learn general health knowledge
- Professional development
- Identifying Depression and Its Causes
- Lifestyle Treatment for Depression
- Nutrition and the Brain
- How Positive Thinking Can Defeat Depression
- Positive Lifestyle Choices
- Stress Without Distress
- Living Above Loss
- How to Improve Brain Function