You are invited to the Highland Church Grand Re-Opening July 18!
Although we never really closed, Covid-19 has drastically altered our way of operating as a church family. While things are not fully back to normal, we want to welcome everyone back. Whether you’ve been away for a while or just a few weeks we welcome you to join us for this special Sabbath.
Our special guest musicians will be the Emanuel Quartet (including our own Will Labrenz). They will perform during the worship service. Following the worship service will be a meal (prepared and served with appropriate precautions) then the Emmanuel Quartet will bless us with an afternoon concert.
9:30 AM Sabbath School (For all ages)
10:45 AM Worship Service (Special guest musicians The Emmanuel Quartet)
12:00 PM Haystack meal (Exact time flexible based on the end of worship service)
2:00 PM Concert The Emmanuel Quartet. (After meal)
PLEASE NOTE: There are still inherent risks in group gatherings. If you come to church, you are coming at your own risk. Please come only if you are comfortable doing so. We will still provide our full online worship options, and no one will think poorly of you if you choose to remain virtually connected with us in order to protect your health.
Self Health Screening
Be sure you’re healthy. In lieu of health screening at the door of the church, we are asking you to screen yourselves and your family before coming to church.
If you or anyone in your family can answer “yes” to any of the following 6 questions, please stay home.
- Do you have a fever? (temperature should not exceed 100.4 degrees)
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- Consider wearing a face covering.
- Maintain at least a 6-foot distance between household units at all times.
- No handshaking, hugging, etc.
- Limit the use of restroom facilities and drinking fountain to as little as possible.
- Wash hands and bring and utilize hand sanitizer.